BioZˣ² High Strength Zirconia
BioZˣ² Zirconia is a high strength zirconia material. Manufactured by Dental Direkt of Germany, BioZˣ² provides excellent esthetics (40% translucency) combined with maximum strength (1,200 MPa). Using Dental Direkt’s unique shading liquid system, the DDBasicShades, DDProShadeZ, and DDArtElements, we are able to provide more natural esthetics for a high strength zirconia. BioZˣ² also is produced in a pre-shaded form, and can be used by request. Pre-shaded material is available in all 16 VITA shades.
• Translucency: 40%
• Strength: 1,200 MPa
• Single units up to full arch bridgework
• All PFZ and full contour restorations
• Ideal for full contour posterior restorations
Instructions for your doctors:
Shoulder preparation not required; feather edge is okay. Conservative preparation with at least 0.5 mm of occlusal space, with 1.0 mm being ideal.
• Conventional cementation
• Excellent retention with resin-modified glass ionomer (RMGI)
• Bonding suggested with prep less than 4.0 mm for gingival margin to occlusal tip and more than 20% of taper
Click here to download instructions for clinicians.