cubeX² Ultra Translucent Cubic Zirconia
cubeX² Zirconia is an ultra-high translucent cubic zirconia material. Manufactured by Dental Direkt of Germany, cubeX² provides premium esthetics with material excellence. Highly biocompatible, cubeX² combines the strength of zirconia (720 MPa) and the translucency of lithium disilicate (49% translucency) into an innovative zirconia restoration. Using Dental Direkt’s unique shading liquid system, the DDBasicShades, DDProShadeC, and DDArtElements, we are able to provide natural esthetics with each restoration. cubeX² also is produced in a pre-shaded form, and can be used by request. Pre-shaded material is available in A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B2, C2, and D3.
• Translucency: 49%
• Strength: 720 MPa
• Single units up to 3-unit bridgework
• All PFZ and full contour restorations
• Ideal for full contour anterior restorations
Instructions for your doctors:
Requires less tooth preparation than is required for lithium disilicate. Ideally, a 0.8 mm chamfer or rounded should prep is preferred. However, a feather-edge margin is acceptable with 1.0 – 1.5 mm occlusal reduction.
• Conventional cementation
• Excellent retention with resin-modified glass ionomer (RMGI)
• Bonding suggested with prep less than 4.0 mm for gingival margin to occlusal tip and more than 20% of taper
Click here to download instructions for clinicians.